What’s great about Pilates?
- Pilates is great for improving your mental and physical health.
- It improves your posture and balance, increases your flexibility and strength, while releasing tension.
- Pilates also boosts serotonin levels to give you a deeper sleep.
- Resistance training within Pilates increases bone density, muscle, joint strength and stability.
- Pilates is a great way to exercise your brain, giving you body awareness and co-ordination. A regular routine will connect your mind to your body and give you meditative skills to quieten the mind.
- Pilates is used to rehabilitate from injuries and during post surgery recovery. It reduces the chance of re-injury and improves your sporting and dance abilities.
- Pilates is a great low impact exercise you can do during pregnancy to prepare your body for labour, as well as postnatal to help you find your pre pregnancy body again.
- Regular Pilates sessions during pregnancy can reduce length of labour and decrease your recovery time
We are available for over 36 Pilates sessions per week. As classes are small, you must book in advance so you won’t miss out. Call us if you have any questions.